[Virtual Course] Before The Goal: Key Things To Consider Before You Craft Your 2021 Goals
Have you settled on goals that are not really yours ? After years of coaching, I’ve come to realize that there are all kinds of reasons why people write goals. And there are also all kinds of outside influences that can interrupt the process. Ideally, the goals you set will be truly yours, based on things you really want. But sometimes they might turn out to be your parents’ goals for you. Or, maybe they just sounded like good goals in general, looked good on paper, or made you feel important when talking about them with your friends. If you settled on goals that didn’t really feel like you, maybe you just didn’t know you had other options. It could be that your confidence level has not quite grown to the size of your real goals. It takes a lot of courage to set and achieve your own goals.
In this course, we’re going to reflect on some key activities that will influence how you craft your 2021 Goals as well as your future goals.
- Week One: Reflect on The Person You Are Today
- Week Two: Forgive Yourself / Brag on Yourself
- Week Three: Own Who You Are:
- Week Four: Remember Your Why by Creating a Visual
- Week Five: Discover Your Purpose / Write Out Your Ideal Life Plan
- Week Six: Create Your My Personal Mission Statement/ Create a Word That Will Guide You Through 2021?
You will also receive a digital copy of Sheréa VéJauan’s Before The Goal Workbook.
After your payment has been processed, you will receive an invitation to join the course via Teachable
*** The replay to the course is in the Teachable Platform. You will need to have or start an account in order to access the materials.