Tired of abandoning the goals you set? Get organized, gain insight, motivation, and inspiration with Sheréa VéJauan’s 2020 Goals Journal.
Turn Dreams Into Plans
Sheréa VéJauan shares the ups and downs of her own goal-setting journey as she introduces you to her Seven-Step Method, a unique roadmap that challenges you to uncover your own potential and accomplish more than you thought you could. Useful tools like guided exercises, inspirational quotes, motivational songs, and more help keep you inspired, including:
• Monthly Goal-Setting Themes
• Self-Reflection and Assessment
• Recommended Reading for Goal Setters and Achievers
Interact with Sheréa with additional online resources on her website and blog.
Exceed Your Own Expectations
Understand your own motivations through self-reflection and evaluation as you learn to set achievable goals. Begin with creating a vision for what you’d like to see your life include spiritually, financially, and socially, at work, in your community, and at home. Then learn how to set milestones and take action! Focus on and maintain your ideal balanced life.
Live Your Dreams
Build the life of your dreams, one goal at a time. Let Sheréa VéJauan’s 2020 Goals Journal be your guide and roadmap to success!
For a limited time only- Free Bonus Items:
- 52 Mondays Companion Journal for the 2019 Goals Journal: includes 2019 Monthly Calendars.
- Tips on How Successful People Achieve Their Goals: In this 8-page document you will find tips to help you stay focused and encouraged as you embark on your goal-setting journey and pursue your dreams.
- Motivational Quotes to Keep You Inspired Throughout the Year: I believe that using quotes on a regular basis will help keep you inspired. This is another great tactic that can really help you stay motivated and ready to act every day. I have combined a few of my favorite goal-setting quotes for you as well as some of my favorite go-to websites, tips and resources.
Sheréa VéJauan is the author of the 2020 Goals Journal as well as several other books and eBooks. Sheréa resides in Southern California, devoted wife of twenty-eight years to her husband Brian, and mother to their three children, Reginald, Jasmyn and Kennedy. Visit her blog at http://shereavejauan.com/ or Web at http://vejauan.com
Build the life of your dreams, one goal at a time
- Language: English
- Binding: Paperback