52 Mondays w/ Sheréa VéJauan! Week #7: Living Your Life Like a Champion
“I hated every minute of training. But I said, ‘Don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion’.” – Muhammad Ali
This week is all about staying the course. You made it to week 7. By now, goal setting can get a little frustrating, but you must continue to work through your limitations and setbacks. This week, we are going to write down ten specific ways your life will be changed by achieving your goals. When you begin to feel frustrated by your lack of progress, look at that list every day as a reminder of the price you’re paying now, for the benefits you’ll get later. Then get back to work, paying the price that’s involved. Stay the course and you will live like a champion.
Here’s our 52-week Monday plan: Read, Do, Plan, Journal & Read
- Do: each week we read a chapter and do the exercise in Vic Johnson book the challenge this week is This week, we are going to write down ten specific ways your life will be changed by achieving your goals
- Plan: plan our week using the 52 Mondays weekly goal sheet located in the back of your journal or in your 52 Monday's download.
- Journal: Each month we focus in on a particular goal category in our journals –This month we are finishing up our relationship goals
- Read Chapter #7 of “52 Mondays: The One-Year Path to Outrageous Success & Life Long Happiness” by Vic Johnson.
I’m here to reclaim Monday as a day of awesomeness! I’m excited to hear about what you’ll do this week. Comment on the post below or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click the graphic above for access to this week's worksheet ( available until Wednesday) , then, join the email list to receive your free weekly accountability worksheet and resource links from the video directly to your in-box. It is 100% free to watch live on Facebook, but you need to send an email to email@example.com to join the email list and receive access to the worksheet & resources.
Each Monday, We record the audio for our 52 Mondays podcast so you’ll be able to re-watch the video or listen to the podcast after we are done broadcasting. Click the graphic above for the replay.
- 2017 Goals Journal by Sheréa VéJauan http://GoalsJournal.net
- Get the 52 Mondays Goal Pack: Includes: 1 Paperback Copy of “My Goals Journal” by Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF download of 52 Monday’s with Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF Download of 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board by Sheréa VéJauan includes shipping – box NOT included http://ow.ly/WyYtP
- Download your 52 Mondays Companion Journal for the 2016 Goals Journal at http://ow.ly/WyWDk
- 52 Mondays: The One-Year Path to Outrageous Success & Lifelong Happiness” by Vic Johnson http://amzn.to/137dct8
- Follow the 52 Mondays blog to stay on track with our plan at http://52Mondays.vejauan.com/
- Join our VIP Goal Setters Group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/goalsetters/
- Listen to Sheréa VéJauan ’s Weekly Podcast at http://vejauan.com/podcast/
- Missed an Episode of Coffee & Crayons? http://wp.me/p8aznD-40
- I’m slowly launching my doTerra business. Doterra. Love https://www.mydoterra.com/sherea
- The Strangest Secret Kindle Edition by Earl Nightingale http://amzn.to/2jRo4H5
- Feb Goal Challenge: Relationship goals
Sheréa VéJauan is the author of the 2017 Goals Journal, as well as several other titles, including, My Goals Journal, Realistically Speaking: Speaking What’s Real, Keeping What’s Holy, 7 Simple Steps to Achieving Your Business Goals, 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board, 52 Mondays Companion Journal, and many others. Sheréa resides in Southern California, devoted wife of twenty-five years to her husband Brian, and mother to their three children, Reginald, Jasmyn and Kennedy.
Get the 52 Mondays Goal Pack: Includes: 1 Paperback Copy of “My Goals Journal” by Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF download of 52 Monday’s with Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF Download of 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board by Sheréa VéJauan includes shipping – box NOT included http://ow.ly/tbM1308ZGOX