"We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit." -AristotleIf you want to change your life, you must change your habits. With your already hectic schedule, accomplishing your future goals can be challenging. I believe that goals should be broken down into small routines that are achievable—one step at a time, one day at a time, by adding routines to your daily schedule. Think about the goals you want to achieve for the year, and then get creative and start incorporating them into your daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly routine. You will have space to do this on the next few pages of your worksheet. This 20-page PDF download will help you accomplish your future goals by establishing routines.
- Click the link to order: http://ow.ly/KutQ3084hO7
- Video Replay Link: https://www.facebook.com/VeJauan/videos/10154372199033196/
- eJournal: Establishing New Habits to Help You Reach Your Goals
- Worksheet: 52 Mondays Weekly Goal Worksheet
- Audio: MP3 audio from live video of Establishing New Habits to Help You Reach Your Goals
- Resources: List of resources mentioned in the video