All great acts are ruled by intention. What you mean is what you get.” ― Brenna Yovanoff, The replacementWelcome to week #29 of our 52 Mondays challenge. Our goal is to break this year down – one Monday at a time. This week, you are going grab your journal, Evernote App, Google Docs, or whatever you use to keep notes and begin to write out your success story in advance. Where are you now? What challenges do you think you might face while on your way to your goal, and how will you overcome them? Then, picture yourself on the other side of your goal. Think about how you are going to feel when you reach your goals. Go a step further, and find a photo that will express those emotions and secure it to your written story.
Here’s our 52-week Monday plan: Do, Plan, Journal & Read
- Do: Each week, remember to read my weekly blog post and do the exercise. Sometimes, I may post a blog, do a video or record a podcast – or all of the above.
- Plan: Plan our week using the 52 Mondays weekly goal sheet located in the back of your journal or in your 52 Monday’s download.
- Journal: Each month we focus in on a particular goal category in our journals –This month we are working on our personal development goals.
- Read Chapter #28 of “52 Mondays: The One-Year Path to Outrageous Success & Life Long Happiness” by Vic Johnson.
I’m here to reclaim Monday as a day of awesomeness! I’m excited to hear about what you’ll do this week. Comment on the post below or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.orgSpecial Announcements We’re getting a jump-start on 2018. We are launching a brand new affiliate program, and are looking for 50 affiliates. Help your friends and family reach their goals while you earn money! Register for our affiliate program and start making money when your friends buy from our store! All affiliates must be approved. Our program will officially launch in August. Click the link to fill out an application. http://ow.ly/BxbS30dgiNz Enter for a chance to win Coffee, Candlelight, and Conversations with God. This book giveaway is open to members in the following countries: US. Entry period ends on July 31, 2017. Click this link to enter: ShereaVeJauan.com/EnterToWin 52 Mondays Goal Challenge Resources
- 2017 Goals Journal by Sheréa VéJauan http://GoalsJournal.net
- Get the 52 Mondays Goal Pack: Includes: 1 Paperback Copy of “My Goals Journal” by Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF download of 52 Monday’s with Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF Download of 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board by Sheréa VéJauan includes shipping – box NOT included http://ow.ly/WyYtP
- Download your 52 Mondays Companion Journal for the 2017 Goals Journal at http://ow.ly/WyWDk
- 52 Mondays: The One-Year Path to Outrageous Success & Lifelong Happiness” by Vic Johnson http://amzn.to/137dct8
- Join our VIP Goal Setters Group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/goalsetters/
- Listen to Sheréa VéJauan ’s Weekly Podcast at http://vejauan.com/podcast/
- July Goal Challenge: Personal Development Goals
- 31-day Marriage Challenge
We are closing our group page and moving over to our Facebook page. I will post the linkWhat’s Ahead? Upcoming Events, Holidays, Challenges & Random Get-Togethers! July 1st: 31-day marriage challenge August 14th: Sherea’s 47th Birthday September 4th: Labor Day September 11th-15th: 5-day Juice Challenge September 30th: The Word Book and Artist Fair November 4th: Queens Crown Collaborative December 31st New Years’ Eve
Sheréa VéJauan is the author of the 2017 Goals Journal, as well as several other titles, including, My Goals Journal, Realistically Speaking: Speaking What’s Real, Keeping What’s Holy, 7 Simple Steps to Achieving Your Business Goals, 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board, 52 Mondays Companion Journal, and many others. Sheréa resides in Southern California, devoted wife of twenty-five years to her husband Brian, and mother to their three children, Reginald, Jasmyn and Kennedy.
Get the 52 Mondays Goal Pack: Includes: 1 Paperback Copy of “My Goals Journal” by Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF download of 52 Monday’s with Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF Download of 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board by Sheréa VéJauan includes shipping – box NOT included http://ow.ly/tbM1308ZGOX