What if you set your goal at 50, when you could do 100? This week you need to consider whether you’re limiting yourself by setting goals that are too small. You can often achieve more if you are just willing to take the risk and go for it. To prove this to yourself, spend this week choosing an audacious feat which would move you towards your goal in huge bounds. Don’t tell anyone else what’s going on but research some people who have managed to pull off stunning feats and visualize yourself doing the same. Dream of some inspiring possibilities and get ready to make a big push next week.Here’s our 52-week Monday plan: Read, Do, Plan, Journal & Read
- Do: each week we read a chapter and do the exercise in Vic Johnson's book.
- Plan: plan our week using the 52 Mondays weekly goal sheet located in the back of your journal or in your 52 Monday's download.
- Journal: Each month we focus in on a particular goal category in our journals –This month we are finishing up our home goals.
- Read Chapter #18 of “52 Mondays: The One-Year Path to Outrageous Success & Life Long Happiness” by Vic Johnson.
I’m here to reclaim Monday as a day of awesomeness! I’m excited to hear about what you’ll do this week. Comment on the post below or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org Mondays Goal Challenge Resources
- 2017 Goals Journal by Sheréa VéJauan http://GoalsJournal.net
- Get the 52 Mondays Goal Pack: Includes: 1 Paperback Copy of “My Goals Journal” by Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF download of 52 Monday’s with Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF Download of 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board by Sheréa VéJauan includes shipping – box NOT included http://ow.ly/WyYtP
- Download your 52 Mondays Companion Journal for the 2017 Goals Journal at http://ow.ly/WyWDk
- 52 Mondays: The One-Year Path to Outrageous Success & Lifelong Happiness” by Vic Johnson http://amzn.to/137dct8
- Join our VIP Goal Setters Group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/goalsetters/
- Listen to Sheréa VéJauan ’s Weekly Podcast at http://vejauan.com/podcast/
- I’m slowly launching my doTerra business. Doterra. Love https://www.mydoterra.com/sherea
Outliers: The Story of Success by
- April Goal Challenge: Home Goals
Sheréa VéJauan is the author of the 2017 Goals Journal, as well as several other titles, including, My Goals Journal, Realistically Speaking: Speaking What’s Real, Keeping What’s Holy, 7 Simple Steps to Achieving Your Business Goals, 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board, 52 Mondays Companion Journal, and many others. Sheréa resides in Southern California, devoted wife of twenty-five years to her husband Brian, and mother to their three children, Reginald, Jasmyn and Kennedy.
Get the 52 Mondays Goal Pack: Includes: 1 Paperback Copy of “My Goals Journal” by Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF download of 52 Monday’s with Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF Download of 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board by Sheréa VéJauan includes shipping – box NOT included http://ow.ly/tbM1308ZGOX