52 Mondays w/ Sheréa VéJauan! Week #17
“When eating an elephant take one bite at a time.”
– Creighton Abrams
Tomorrow will be week 17 of of 52 Mondays Goal Challenge. This week, we are going to give our goals a numerical value. Giving your goal a numerical value can make it possible to be ambitious without feeling like you’ve bitten off more than you can chew. Break your long-term goals down into weekly and monthly goals or projects. Checking off your progress will give you an ongoing sense of achievement, even though the ultimate fulfillment of the big goal may still be some way off. As you reach each milestone, give yourself a little reward.Here’s our 52-week Monday plan: Read, Do, Plan, Journal & Read
- Do: each week we read a chapter and do the exercise in Vic Johnson's book.
- Plan: plan our week using the 52 Mondays weekly goal sheet located in the back of your journal or in your 52 Monday's download.
- Journal: Each month we focus in on a particular goal category in our journals –This month we are finishing up our home goals.
- Read Chapter #17 of “52 Mondays: The One-Year Path to Outrageous Success & Life Long Happiness” by Vic Johnson.
I’m here to reclaim Monday as a day of awesomeness! I’m excited to hear about what you’ll do this week. Comment on the post below or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org Mondays Goal Challenge Resources
- 2017 Goals Journal by Sheréa VéJauan http://GoalsJournal.net
- Get the 52 Mondays Goal Pack: Includes: 1 Paperback Copy of “My Goals Journal” by Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF download of 52 Monday’s with Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF Download of 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board by Sheréa VéJauan includes shipping – box NOT included http://ow.ly/WyYtP
- Download your 52 Mondays Companion Journal for the 2017 Goals Journal at http://ow.ly/WyWDk
- 52 Mondays: The One-Year Path to Outrageous Success & Lifelong Happiness” by Vic Johnson http://amzn.to/137dct8
- Join our VIP Goal Setters Group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/goalsetters/
- Listen to Sheréa VéJauan ’s Weekly Podcast at http://vejauan.com/podcast/
- I’m slowly launching my doTerra business. Doterra. Love https://www.mydoterra.com/sherea
Outliers: The Story of Success by
- April Goal Challenge: Home Goals
Sheréa VéJauan is the author of the 2017 Goals Journal, as well as several other titles, including, My Goals Journal, Realistically Speaking: Speaking What’s Real, Keeping What’s Holy, 7 Simple Steps to Achieving Your Business Goals, 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board, 52 Mondays Companion Journal, and many others. Sheréa resides in Southern California, devoted wife of twenty-five years to her husband Brian, and mother to their three children, Reginald, Jasmyn and Kennedy.
Get the 52 Mondays Goal Pack: Includes: 1 Paperback Copy of “My Goals Journal” by Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF download of 52 Monday’s with Sheréa VéJauan 1 PDF Download of 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board by Sheréa VéJauan includes shipping – box NOT included http://ow.ly/tbM1308ZGOX