Today is Sunday, December 18, 2016 and tomorrow will be week #51 of our 52 Mondays challenge. Can you believe it! Our goal is to break this year down - one Monday at time. The best time to buy Christmas decorations is December 26 when they go on sale. In a similar vein, the best time to start working on next year’s goals is at the end of this year. Take time this week to do that.
- Make a list of next year’s measurable goals and performance benchmarks.
- Make a list of activities which were productive this year that you want to continue.
- Create a plan for the first month so you hit the ground running
I’m excited to hear about what you’ll do this week. Comment on the post below or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here’s our 52-week Monday plan: Read, Do, Journal, and Plan
- Download your 52 Mondays Goal Kit for just $19.00, at http://ow.ly/DBQk3071vTI
- Read Chapter #51 of “52 Mondays: The One-Year Path To Outrageous Success & Life Long Happiness” by Vic Johnson.
- Do: Plan Next Year’s Goals
- Journal: Using your 2016 Goals Journal – continue to work on your giving goals.
- Plan: Write out your goals for next week – using your 52 Mondays Weekly Goal Focus Worksheet.
- 52 Mondays by Vic Johnson is available at http://amzn.to/137dct8
- 2017 Goals Journal: A One-year Personal Goal Achievement System by Sheréa VéJauan is available at goalsjournal.net
- Summary: 52 Mondays – Vic Johnson: The One-Year Path to Outrageous Success & Lifelong Happiness by Business News Publishing http://amzn.to/1wKfFa0
- Join our VIP Goals Group at https://www.facebook.com/groups/goalsetters
Sheréa VéJauan is the author of the 2017 Goals Journal, as well as several other titles, including, My Goals Journal, Realistically Speaking: Speaking What’s Real, Keeping What’s Holy, 7 Simple Steps to Achieving Your Business Goals, 3 Simple Steps to Creating a Powerful Vision Board, 52 Mondays Companion Journal, and many others. Sheréa resides in Southern California, devoted wife of twenty-five years to her husband Brian, and mother to their three children, Reginald, Jasmyn and Kennedy.